Dear fans of the Steven Universe cartoon, we have prepared a brand new extension for you to enjoy when you open your browser. This extensions offers the highest quality wallpapers of the show. The wallpapers are completely randomized each time you open your new tab page. Alongside the wallpapers, the extension offers unique features like telling you the time with the clock widget, showing you the weather with the weather widget, and many more. If you like this extension, share it with your friends!
Steven Universe is an American TV cartoon series from the creator Rebecca Sugar for the popular Cartoon Network channel. The show originally premiered in 2013 with it’s pilot and a few months later with its first season. It is the first cartoon on Cartoon Network that was entirely created solely by a woman. It is a story of the coming of a young boy, named Steven Universe, who lives in the fictional town of Beach city with Crystal Gems, humanoid magical extraterrestrials named Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst.
Steven is a half-Gem, half human boy who inherited his gemstone from his mom, the former leader of the Crystal Gems, Rose Quartz. He has adventures with his friends and helps the other Gems defend the world from their own sort. The story revolves around themes of love, family, and importance of healthy interpersonal relationships. Video games, comics and books have been released based on the cartoon series, with a television film being in development.
The Crystal Gems all live in an ancient beachside temple to defend the humanity from beasts and other threats. The Gems swore to defend the Earth from the Homeworld Gems. The powers they possess flow from their gemstones, which are magical gems embedded on some part of the host’s body. It is revealed in the first season of the series that the Crystal Gems are actually remnants of a great interstellar empire. During one of their first missions they visit the ruins that were once important to the Gem culture but have been derelict for millennia. By the end of the season, our protagonist figures out that the Gem empire intended to sterilize Earth to incubate new gems, but Rose Quartz’s rebellion with the Crystal Gems was successful against the genocidal plan.
Interesting facts about the cartoon series:
- Steven is a musical prodigy that plays the ukulele and can sing. He even wrote the theme song of the show!
- The fighting styles of the Crystal Gems are based on different dance styles.
- Pearl’s fighting styles resembles elegant and precise movements that are seen in ballet.
- Amethyst has a fighting style that is much wilder, it is a direct reference to dancehall and club dancing.
- Garnet, the Leader of the gems, incorporates a “waacking” dance move. Which was created in the LGBTQ clubs of Los Angeles.
- Rose Quartz’s secret armory was modeled after the popular Batman’s Batcave.
- The main protagonist is based on and inspired by the younger brother of the creator Rebecca Sugar.
- The gems are generally genderless. The only one with a defined gender is Steven, because he is half-human.
- All of the Crystal Gems got their voice actors based on their singing voices.
- Rebecca Sugar’s favorite character is Greg, Steven Universe’s father.
- Rebecca wrote all the songs that were sung in the show.
- Lumpy Space Princess heavily inspired Amethyst’s design and color palette.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Steven Universe like all our other extensions is flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Steven Universe is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Steven Universe icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.