Download our new Star Trek: Discovery Wallpapers New Tab Themes extension with beautiful random wallpapers of one of the most popular TV shows in the world. It offers different Star Trek: Discovery backgrounds that will appear each time you open a new tab page. Moreover, it provides many other useful features that will definitely improve your browsing experience.
Star Trek: Discovery is popular science fiction TV series that was created by Bryan Fuller and Alex Kurtzman for CBS All Access. It it the first show from Star Trek franchise after Star Trek: Enterprise that ended in 2005. The plot is set 10 years before the events from the original Star Trek took place. It is focused on Federation-Klingon war and follows the crew of USS Discovery. The cast includes Sonequa Martin-Green as Michael Burnham, Doug Jones as Saru, Shazad Latif as Voq, Anthony Rapp as Paul Stamets, Mary Wiseman as Sylvia Tilly, Jason Isaacs as Gabriel Lorca, Wilson Cruz as Hugh Culber, Anson Mount as Christopher Pike, Michelle Yeoh as Empperor Georgiou and many others.
The show premiered on 19th of September in 2017 at ArcLight Hollywood. After that, it debuted on CBS and CBS All Access on September 24. All Access received a record number of subscriptions after releasing this show. The series got many positive reviews from critics. The second season premiered on January 17 in 2019.
- Star Trek Discovery is the first show from Star Trek franchise that hasn’t been made in Hollywood or the USA. It was actually filmed in Pinewood Toronto Studios in Canada.
- This show takes place in the prime universe and not the alternative one aka Kelvin Timeline.
- Since Majel Barrett passed away in 2008, this is the first Star Trek series that hasn’t included her.
- Paul Stamets that is played by Anthony Rapp, is a little bit based on world’s famous mycologist Paul Stamets.
- The starship’s name and the title were inspired by the infamous movie 2001: Space Odyssey that featured a spacecraft called Discovery and was directed by Stanley Kubrick, as well as the NASA’s Space Shuttle Discovery.
- Captain Gabriel Lorca character also has a reference in his name. It was actually named after poet and writer Federico Garcia Lorca, who was killed by fusillade on August 18 in 1936. His corpse was never found.
- Klingon language was created by American linguist Marc Okrand, who professionalized in Native American languages.
- This is also the first Star Trek series that has been given a TV-MA rating.
- Star Trek: Discovery is the second Star Trek series that has woman as a lead, after Star Trek: Voyager from 1995.
- The filming started in January, 2017
- In an episode called After Trek, it has been revealed that the aesthetic of the Klingons was inspired by the art of H.R. Giger.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
Star Trek: Discovery is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Star Trek: Discovery like all our other extensions are flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Star Trek: Discovery is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
Shuffle all images
Shuffle ONLY favorite images
Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs NEW
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
In opened menu, click on Settings
In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on Star Trek: Discovery in toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.