Download this cool new Voldemort extension which provides the fans of the superhero a new browsing experience each time they open their browser. The wallpapers are in the highest quality, and are randomized each time you open a new tab giving you a nice surprise every time. Alongside the wallpapers you get cool unique features that provide an easier internet browsing experience. The features include the weather widget, a clock widget, and a new search bar widget. Tell other Harry Potter and Voldemort fans all about this extension!
This extension presents Tom Marvolo Riddle, who also goes by the name Lord Voldemort, also as You-Know-Who and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. The Dark Lord was an English half-blood wizard who was considered to have been the most powerful and dangerous Dark Wizard of all time. He was the only child and son of Tom and Merope Riddle. Tom was raised in a Muggle-run orphanage named Wool’s Orphanage right after his family was abandoned on the streets of London by his father. He left them because he was under the effect of a love potion. His mother named her child Tom Marvolo after his father Tom and grandfather Marvolo.
He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1938., and was sorted into the house Slytherin. He opened Salazar Sytherin’s Chamber of Secrets and used his monster to attack Muggle-born students. His other activities include several months’ service as a purchasing agent for Dark artefacts shops, his fluent speak of Parseltongue. He attained immortality, a process which begun upon the creation of his first Horcrux when he was sixteen. Seven Horcruxes were since created by Tom, and one unintentionally without knowledge. That final Horcrux was Harry Potter.
Tom abandoned his Muggle name and proclaimed himself Lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemort is an anagram to his birth name. He lead and commanded an army of wizards and Dark creatures, and committed various murders personally and through. On one occasion, he succeeded in taking over the Ministry of Magic, putting his puppet Minister, Pius Thicknesse, on the top who had his mind controlled with the Imperius Curse. He was taken from his own body after trying to kill Harry Potter, but with his inability to die, he could not regain a permanent physical body until 15 years later. He was ultimately killed by his own spell that backfired after Albus Dumbledore and Harry, and later Harry Potter alone after Dumbledore’s death, successfully destroyed all of the Horcruxes.
Facts you didnt know about Lord Voldemort:
- The “T” in his name is, according to J.K. Rowling, supposed to be silent.
- Tom Riddle and Harry Potter are most likely relatives, because nearly all wizarding families are in some relation to the brothers from the Deathly Hallows stories, and Harry and Tom share a personal connection.
- He was concieved while his father was under the effects of a love potion, which caused a chain of events, making Voldemort simply incapable of love.
- Tom Riddle was actually one of Hogwart’s best students. While in Hogwarts, he left behind many academic awards. Dumbledore himself said that Voldemort’s knowledge of magic was larger than that of any other wizard.
- His mother’s family has a history of cousins marrying their cousins, which they did in order to preserve the Pure Blood heritage.
- Tom Riddle was a charming young man who was idolized by most professors, except for Dumbledore, who saw through him as a young boy when he met him at the orphanage
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Voldemort like all our other extensions is flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Voldemort is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Voldemort icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.