Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 has just came out and the players are already figuring out how to obtain as many rewards as possible. All of the latest additions have been overwhelming, but we are glad that we don’t have to stare at the black hole any longer. This season introduced so much new stuff, as Fortnite decided to close one chapter and open another one. Most of the players are curious about new skins. This season is special because its Battle Pass outfits have two versions each. But more about that in the later text. If you are already a fan of Chapter 2 or you are just about to enter it, then we have something that will be perfect for you. We present you our new Fortnite Chapter 2 Skins extension which comes with different wallpapers related to these outfits. Each one of these wallpapers is in high quality, so your browsers appearance will become 10 times better.
While the wallpapers will provide your browser with a colorful and Fortnite themed look, the features which are also a part of this extension will make sure that your entire browsing becomes faster and more efficient. They are very easy to use. Therefore it’s time for you to say goodbye to your boring tab theme, and bring Chapter 2 of Fortnite to your search engine.
So let’s talk more about this new Battle Pass. It came out as soon as the Chapter 2 started, bringing lots of cool rewards to those who decide to obtain it. Luckily, Fortnite didn’t change its price, so its cost remains 950 V-Bucks. Besides other rewards, there are V-Bucks that you’ll get by passing certain tiers and the fans report that there are exactly 1500 V-Bucks that can be earned by those who manage to complete the entire thing. As usual, there are 100 Tiers and by reaching each one of them, you’ll get at least one reward. Reaching tiers means that you’ll have to play matches, however if you decide to complete some challenges, the entire process can become so much faster.
If you take a look at all of the cosmetics, you’ll notice that the most of them have some kind of adventurous and outdoor theme. However, the players are mostly excited about the fact that most of these skins have two versions.
Here is a list of all outfits from Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass:
- Journey – which is obtained at Tier 1. Her alter ego is called Hazard and you’ll get this skin as well when you complete 3 missions.
- Turk – this skin is also obtained as soon as you purchase the Battle Pass (Tier 1). Riptide is the name of his alter ego and its obtained by completing 2 missions.
- Rippley – funny and strange looking skin that is obtained by those who reach Tier 20. His evil version is called Sludge and you’ll unlock it once you complete 4 missions.
- Remedy – this is a very first skin that has a medic theme. It can be obtained once you reach Tier 40. It has an alter ego as well, called Toxin.
- 8-Ball – one of the most desired skins already. It is obtained by those who manage to reach Tier 60 and has an alter ego named Scratch who represents a cue ball.
- Cameo and Chick are two versions of the same skin that is obtained at Tier 80.
- Finally, there is Fusion who doesn’t have an alter ego. Instead, he represents the merging the concept of two versions into one, as his name suggests itself.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We invested a big effort in order to create this update. Meanwhile, the user experience is always on our mind.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass extension is fast, secure and will definitely boost your browsing. Our extensions have no restrictions for ages. Therefore, they are available for everyone, for FREE.
Feel free to check our site for many more extensions and themes. Aditionally, you can check Chrome Web Store and look for for SupertabThemes labeled extensions.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 as all of our other extensions are flexible and modular. There are tabs as well as the modules that you can easily configure. Moreover, you can show or hide them using the very simple Settings panel.
Moreover, we have added Must-Have Related Themes. Therefore, you can discover new and popular themes without even leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass is filled with HQ and HD wallpapers, as well as the arts and drawings from various places and authors. Some of them are incredibly popular.
The Background module is very easy to use and intuitive: Just click on “Star” that is placed on the top of wallpaper thumbnail. This way, you will easily make it Favorite. If you want, you can pick few of them as well.
You can choose yourself how to shuffle the wallpapers. You can either:
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not everything! As an addition, you can even choose transitions between your changes. Moreover, you can choose the time when your wallpaper changes automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
In order to help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on Fortnite Chapter 2 Battle Pass in toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.