Dear fans of the Path of Exile video game, we have prepared a brand new extension for you to enjoy when you open your browser. This extensions offers the highest quality wallpapers of the popular online game. The wallpapers are completely randomized each time you open your new tab page. Alongside the wallpapers, the extension offers unique features like telling you the time, alongside the weather widget, the search widget and many more. If you like this extension from us, share it with your friends!
Path of Exile is a game developed and published by Grinding Gear Games. It was released in October 2013. The popular free to play action role playing video game got its Xbox One version released in August 2017, and the Playstation 4 one in March 2019.
The Path of Exile video game is set in a very dark fantasy world. The player character starts the game waking up on Wraeclast’s shores, a continent that was the focus and center of a once mighty empire but became a cursed land that serves as a colony for unwanted individuals from nearby islands. The players are faced with the brutal unforgiving wilderness and the dangerous inhabitants amidst the crumbling ruins of the Eternal Empire. The player must also join together with other exiles to survive.
The player is in the position where he controls a single character from a top down perspective and explores large open areas and caves, dungeons, battling many monsters and doing quests given to him by the NPCs. After finishing the quests the player earns experience points and equipment. Players can roam in encampments freely, but gameplay outside them is highly instanced. The game takes a lot of inspiration from the Diablo series, notably Diablo II.
At the beginning of the game the player can choose from six available classes. The classes include the Marauder, Ranger, Shadow, Templar and Witch. Each of those has specific abilities and attributes linked to them. The main attributes are Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence. Items that can be obtained by players come in different rarities, from a wide variety of basic types to those rare with increasingly powerful properties. Therefore finding equipment well suited and balanced to your style is a key factor in the game. The players can also obtain skill gems which give them active abilities.
The game’s development began with a small group of enthusiasts of action role playing games. They were so enraged with the lack of any new releases in the said genre that they decided to develop one of their own. It was in development for 3 years before it was officially announced in 2010. The alpha stage itself started in 2010 and ended a year later. Right during the closed beta, it was made available on the Steam platform. It is still to this day updated with new patches on a monthly basis.
Path of Exile’s most notable expansions include:
– The first – Sacrifice of the Vaal, released in 2014. It included many new bosses, currency, leagues, PvP, and most importantly, areas to explore.
– The second being Forsaken Masters, it was released half a year after the first one. It came with new features like crafting, NPCs called Masters, passive skill tree updates and personal hideouts.
– The Awakening, which was the third expansion for the game, was released in 2015. It included map tilesets, monsters, many new quests, skills, items and many many more.
– Ascendancy – this 2016 expansion pack added new skills and most notably 19 ascendancy classes.
– Atlas of Worlds – another 2016 expansion which came with 30 new maps and as many as 19 new bosses.
– The largest expansion to date – Fall of Oriath – added six new acts to the game, a brand new Character Selection Screen, a new passive skill tree system. It also came with the Pantheon system, where players would get buffs from boss gods found in new content.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Path of Exile is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Path of Exile icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.