With this New York City extension fans will enjoy a huge selection of the wallpapers for their browsers. All of the wallpapers are in high definition and will fit perfectly to your Chrome browser and give it a fresh new look. The wallpapers cycle randomly. They will surprise you each time you open a new tab page. Along with the wallpapers you get unique features that enhance your internet browsing experience. Those features include the clock widget, a weather widget, and a brand new search widget. Share your gratitude by sending this to your friends as well!
New York is the most populated city of the United States. It is the center of the metropolitan area of New York, which is also one of the most populated states in the world. New York has a very meaningful impact on world trading, finances, media, art, research, technology, fashion, pop culture and education. Being the capital seat of the United Nations, New York is very important for international businesses and is considered the cultural center of the world.
The official names for the city include New York City and The City of New York, so it isn’t confused with the name of the state, New York. It consists of The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island, which make up a county. According to the studies from 2010 in the USA, more than 8 million people lives on an area of 305 square miles, which makes New York City the most densely populated city in the USA. More than 800 languages are spoken in the city, which also makes it the city with most different spoken languages in the world. The current population is estimated to be around 19 million people living on an area of 6700 square miles.
It is visited by more than 50 million tourists every year, because of what its regions, landscapes and landmarks became very popular. The world crossroads, called Times Square, is one of the most traffic heavy crossroads for pedestrians in the world, and it’s also the center of world industry of entertainment. Apart from the Times Square, it has many other famous landmarks and universities which are considered to be in the top 50 best universities in the world.
Interesting facts about the city:
- It was the most searched trend on the internet until December 2011.
- Oysters were very popular in the 19th century New York that shells were used to pave the Pearl Street.
- France gifted the Statue of Liberty to the United States in 1886. It was shipped to the United States in 214 crates as 350 pieces of the statues, and it took 4 months to actually assemble it
- New York City has the largest gold storage in the world in its Federal Reserve Bank. It is said to contaion over $90 billion in gold.
- Since the 1960s, every pizza slice has been roughly identically priced as a subway ride, which created the idea of the “Pizza Principle“. The first pizzeria opening in the United States was in New York City.
- Times Square is named after the popular New York Times, since the Times moved there in 1904.
- It’s not illegal to go topless in New York
- The New York public library has over 50 million books
- Brooklyn Bridge is older than the Tower Bridge in London
- Manhattan’s rent for a one bedroom apartment is $3,400
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
New York like all our other extensions are flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
New York is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on New York in toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.