With this Jaime Lannister extension fans of Game of Thrones will enjoy a huge selection of the wallpapers for their browsers. All of the wallpapers are in high definition and will fit perfectly to your Chrome browser and give it a fresh new look. The wallpapers cycle randomly. They will surprise you each time you open a new tab page. Along with the wallpapers you get unique features that enhance your internet browsing experience. Those features include the clock widget, a weather widget, and a brand new search widget. Share your gratitude by sending this to your friends aswell!
Jaime Lannister is a character from the popular Game of Thrones. He is Tywin Lannister‘s eldest son. Tywin’s other children include Cersei, and her younger brother Tyrion Lannister. He is the biological father of three Cersei’s children, Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen, which are all results of his incestuous relationship with his sister. He appeared in over 50 episodes in the first 7 seasons. Jaime made his first appearance in “Winter is Coming”. Jaime is 43 years old. He began his controversial relationship with his sister when he was only but a boy.
Ser Jaime Lannister previously served in the Kingsguard of the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen, before he backstabbed him during the Sack of King’s Landing. That act itself earned him the nickname of the Kingslayer. He later stayed to serve in Robert Baratheon’s Kingsguard. In the times of Cersei’s ascension to the throne, and after the death of their uncle Ser Kevan Lannister, Jaime became the new lord commander of the Lannister armies. After discovering that Cersei and Euron Greyjoy plot to break the truce between the throne and its alliances, he set out to the North to face the White Walkers.
House Lannister of Casterly Rock, one of the Great Houses in Westeros, with one of the richest families and oldest dynasties, is the current royal house of the Seven Kingdoms. They rule over the Westerlands, with their seat located in Casterly Rock overlooking the Sunset Sea. The house’s heraldry consists of a golden lion on a red crimson background. Contrary to popular belief, their official motto is “Hear me roar!” with many confusing it with their popular unofficial motto, “A Lannister always pays his debts“.
Interesting facts about the Kingslayer:
- In the books, Jon Snow claims that Jaime, with his undeniable handsome and royal looks, is “what a king should look like”.
- He never had political ambitions like his siblings Tyrion and Cersei. To that, he prefers combat and fighting, he is a born leader.
- Ned Stark argued to King Robert to force Jaime to join the Nights Watch for his betrayal and vow breaking against Aerys Targaryen, but Robert chose to pardon him.
- The kingslayer has a strong similarity to Prince Charming from Shrek.
- A major part of Cersei’s storyline was actually meant for Jaime.
- He was always envious and respectful of the Targaryens, stating in the books how he wishes to be able to openly marry his sister Cersei, because “the dragons always married their sisters”.
- House Lannister had a Valyrian steel sword – Brightroar until it got lost. It was never actually mentioned in the show, but stories in the books say that Tommen II took it to post-doom Valyria and disappeared together with the sword.
- In the show, his hand is cut off by Noah Taylor’s Locke, a sadistic soldier, but in the books, it is actually chopped off by a “fat Dothraki” named Zollo.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Jaime Lannister like all our other extensions is flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Jaime Lannister is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Jaime Lannister icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.