With this Bangkok extension fans will enjoy a huge selection of the wallpapers for their browsers. All of the wallpapers are in high definition and will fit perfectly to your Chrome browser and give it a fresh new look. The wallpapers cycle randomly. They will surprise you each time you open a new tab page. Along with the wallpapers you get unique features that enhance your internet browsing experience. Those features include the clock widget, a weather widget, and a brand new search widget. Share your gratitude by sending this to your friends aswell!
Bangkok is the capital city and the most important port of Thailand. It is 18 miles away from the Gulf of Siam, also known as the Gulf of Thailand. It was once a small trade center on the river Chao Phraya in the era of the Ayutthaya kingdom. After the kingdom’s fall in 1768., it became the capital city of the kingdom, but the current one called Rattanakosin began in 1782., when the capital moved from one side of the river to the other after being raided by Burmans. That capital city is today more known as Phra Nakhon, which represents the old borders of the now old metropolis, while the name Bangkok refers to the new urban builds and advancements since the 18th century.
In a time span of more than two centuries, Bangkok has evolved into a political, social and commercial center of Thailand and whole Southeast Asia. Many multinational corporations have located their regional headquarters in Bangkok ever since the Asian investment boom in the 1980s and 1990s. It’s a leading regional force in finance and business. In terms of transport and health care, it has become an international hub and has emerged as a major center for arts, entertainment and fashion.
Interesting facts about the city:
- The full name of the city is Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit.
- – It’s officially the “City of Angels”. It has the longest known city name in the world, but it’s “Krungthep” for short, meaning city of angel
- There is a three headed elephant very close to Bangkok itself, in a museum located inside a huge statue of a three headed elephant, and comprises three levels of art and antiquities.
- ATM’s in Thailand and Bangkok are known for spitting your money out first, and then your credit card later, resulting in many forgotten cards.
- It’s very easy to find sushi restaurants as Bangkok has a huge Japanese population
- One of the modern parks is Dino Park in Phrom Phong, Bangkok. It is a fun diversion for families in a very easy to find location.
- Taxies are color coded, meaning you can differentiate the different taxi companies just by their color, with the green and yellow ones showing that the taxis have owner-drivers.
- One of the most popular green places in the city is the Lumphini Park in Silom, which hosts free open-air jazz concerts in the high season.
- There is a huge chunk of land in a bend of the Chao Phraya river that is covered in dense forest. Building development is prohibited above the actual treeline.
- There are many amazing temples to visit. Those include the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the Temple of Dawn, Golden Mount, Wat Khaek and many many more.
This is our major update labeled 3.0. We have put great effort to make this update, with user experience on mind.
This extension is fast, secure and it will improve your browsing experience. There are no restrictions for ages, our extensions are available for all, for FREE.
Check our site for even more extensions and themes or check Chrome Web Store and search for SupertabT hemes labeled extensions.
Bangkok like all our other extensions is flexible and modular. There are tabs and modules that you can easily configure, show or hide within one simple Settings panel.
Now, we have added Must-Have Related Themes, so you can find new and popular themes without leaving your tab!
So, what features do you get?
Wallpapers and settings
Bangkok is packed with high quality HD wallpapers, art and drawings from various places and authors, some are very popular.
Background module is simple to use and intuitive: Click on “Star” on top of wallpaper thumbnail to make it Favorite. Pick few of them if you want.
Choose how to shuffle wallpapers: –
- Shuffle all images
- Shuffle ONLY favorite images
- Make it random on every new tab
And that’s not all! Pick transitions between changes or pick time to change wallpaper automatically!
Productivity tabs ***NEW***
To help you stay productive, we have added tabs in upper left part of screen.
- Most visited : simple and easy list of your most visited sites, for easy navigations
- Apps : quick and easy way to access popular productivity tools and sites
- Share : Share some social love on popular sites
All of these tabs can be show or hidden from Settings panel.
Stay up-to-date with all of your important things, set alarm and organize list. Also, this panel can be turned on or off from Settings panel.
One of our new features is Notes app. It is fast, simple and very convenient for you to make quick reminders, directly on browser window. It is movable – simply click and drag on any part of screen. When you are done, you can delete them. You can hide or show Notes from Settings panel.
Settings panel and Support tab
Settings panel is now simple, easy to use and powerful with new options.
From there, you can control look of your browser tab – hide all apps or pick one you choose.
You can choose animations, slideshow, or set countdown for any topic you want.
Bellow Settings and also in bottom right part of screen there is Support links for FAQ, New updates, Feedback page or Uninstall extensions.
You can always drop us a line on our Contact page, if you have any wishes or you would like to see some new extension or wallpaper.
We also encourage you to Rate our extension and leave us a Five-star rating on Chrome web store. To do so, click on Rate link on top left.
To remove extension from your browser, follow this steps:
- Click on Chrome Setting menu (three dots) on right upper part of screen.
- In opened menu, click on Settings
- In newly opened page, click “Extensions”
- Find extension you want to remove and click on Trashcan icon
- Extension is removed.
You can also Right-click on the Bangkok icon on the toolbar and click on “Remove from Chrome…”
Another way is to click on Support tab in right bottom and select “Uninstall”.
We do not represent official app of any product. Our extensions are made by the fans, for the fans. Our extensions are FREE for use and we are not sponsored or endorsed by any of mentioned companies and their trademarks. Some part of our extensions may contain ads. Since wallpapers are founded around the web, please contact us if you own copyright and image will be removed.